2. What Personal Data do we collect?
Some of the personal data we collect is mandatory for the provision and functioning of PURE, while other personal data is considered optional, designed to enhance your user experience. Please be aware that without providing the mandatory personal data, we won't be able to grant you access to PURE.
a. When visiting the Website and/or App
When you visit the Website or App, we can process the following categories of Personal Data from you:
- Technical Data: IP address, operating system, date and time of access, country from which PURE is accessed, browser type, referrer URL, log-in data, and device type;
- Tracking Data: See Article 5 below.
b. When creating an account
When you create your PURE account, you voluntarily provide us with certain information. In this way, we can process the following categories of your Personal Data, which are either mandatory or optional for creating account and using PURE:
- Gender (man, woman or non-binary);
- Sexual orientation (heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, gay, queer or asexual);
- Account data, including User ID.
- Email address (see Article 8 of the Agreement);
- Identity data, details about your add (personal description, age, height);
- Sexual and other preferences (turn-ons).
c. When using PURE
When you use PURE, you voluntarily provide us with certain information. When you add information to your user profile, interact with us or other users, you make the choice to share your certain personal information with us. In this manner, we can process the following categories of your Personal Data, some of which are optional, while others are mandatory to enable you to use PURE to its fullest potential and enhance your overall experience:
- Location data, including geographical position, time identifier;
PURE is designed to help you engage with other users located nearby to you. We use your location data (e.g., by using the GPS on your mobile device) to enable the intended functionality of PURE. This will be enabled only if you explicitly give us permission to access your location. You can disable this at any given time by changing the location permissions on your device or in the browser. Please keep in mind that when you use PURE, other users can view your location data and they may use it for purposes you did not intend, or disclose it to individuals or entities outside of our control and without our and your knowledge. The information you provide may be subject to abuse, misuse, and monitoring by others, and you share this information at your own risk.
- Transactional data, including information about the application process, contract content, contract management and execution;
- Financial data, including billing and payment information;
- Pictures, videos, audio and text messages sent when communicating with others (i.e. users content and material that have been submitted in the chat conversations, collectively “User Submissions”) are processed in order to secure and operate services and keep our user community safe. To safeguard user safety, we use automated systems to monitor and review pictures in chat conversations between users. This approach is in strict compliance with data protection regulations and is undertaken to meet the legal requirements imposed by specific countries concerning the transmission of explicit content. For this purpose pictures will be anonymized and stripped of personal information to protect your privacy, thereby ensuring data protection against unauthorized access or disclosure. For more details about this, please see our Terms and Conditions;
- Pictures and videos that you upload, publish or provide in any other way. In order to add this kind of content, you first have to give us permission to access your photo album/gallery and/or your camera;
- Usage data, including activity data, online interactions with us and with other users;
- Sexual identity data, including sexual orientation and other sexual preferences (turn-ons and types of connections you prefer);
- Your insights into our products and services, responses and testimonials your provide us when you participate in surveys, market studies or answering questions;
- Information that is used for participation in different contests, events and promotions we provide;
- If you contact our customer support team, we collect the information you give us during the interaction, and
- Photographic image of you and your form of identification that can confirm the date of your birth when appealing our decision to revoke your license, authorization to access and/or use PURE and terminate your account for failure to comply with our rules on minimum required age (see more here).
We receive most of your Personal Data directly from you. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we can also obtain your Personal Data from publicly available sources or from public authorities and other third parties (e.g., service partners, internet analysis services). Personal data we share with third parties is regulated by Article 7 of this Agreement.