“I want to know you
Not like that
I don't want to be your mother
I don't want to be your sister either
I just want to be your lover…”
If you've made it here, you probably already know at least something about Pure, but we'd like to tell you more about us and what you can expect on our platform.
Pure is a place to live in the moment and be your truest self. We like to think of Pure as Disneyland for adults, where you choose your own adventure, get an adrenaline rush, and plunge into the abyss for thrilling sensations. And like any amusement park, we have certain guidelines for our rides 🎠!
What do Pure users have in common?
At Pure, we welcome freedom and openness to new things.
There is just one very simple rule - our freedom coexists with respect to other people's boundaries. That's why we have some guidelines that we believe must be followed. We stand for openness, honesty, and consideration of each other's feelings. Everyone has vulnerabilities and we have to be mindful of one another.
We value your confidentiality and we don’t approve of spam, the sale of any services, and any disrespectful behavior on our app. Our team works very hard to create a space where everyone feels comfortable, and protected, so you can focus on pleasurable experiences.
Being mindful and respectful of others is definitely one of the top priorities in our community.
If you think someone is breaking the rules, you can report their account or send us an email. Our team has the right to restrict, remove or block content posted in ads or even written in chats (we don't read your chats, our algorithm flags suspicious activity). In the worst-case scenario, we can suspend an account until it will be reviewed by manual moderation team. Blocking an account is an extreme measure, and while we don't want to let our users go, we always put the safety of our community first.
Remember we talked about freedom and limits? If you think your account has been unfairly suspected, email us at [email protected] We'll take a look at it!
Here are some of our Community Guidelines:
- To use Pure, you must be at least 18 years old. This is mentioned right on the registration screen. We block underage users (even if a subscription has been purchased).
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- It is common to disagree, but crossing personal boundaries and insulting other users won’t do. Be respectful!
- Be yourself. Don't pretend to be someone else. We block users who we think are fake. If you notice anything suspicious, send a report on that account and we'll take a look.
- No personal information should be shared without the consent of others. Don't try to take screenshots of a chat - we will ban your account forever. And life without Pure is pretty much hell.
- Mutual and enthusiastic consent is one of our most important values. We respect personal boundaries. It's not rocket science! It's easy to ask what the other person wants or doesn't want to do. This applies to both on and offline - don't start the chat with nudes right away. Instead, find out what your chat partner is looking for and check if you are on the same page.
- Be honest and openly communicate your expectations. Being clear about your desires and boundaries still leaves plenty of room for intrigue and playfulness.
- We stand for complete freedom of expression, regardless of who you are or why you're dating. And while your truth is defined (purely) by you, discrimination and hate speech based on appearance, sexuality, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or anything else is strictly prohibited on our platform. We are all different. Let's celebrate our diversity!
- Follow the law (and common sense). Even though it seems obvious, we want to emphasise: Everything that is illegal in real life is also illegal on Pure. It is against our policy to advertise, sell or buy:
— narcotic substances;
— medications, pills, syringes and other paraphernalia;
— real or virtual sex services, erotic massages, nude photos and videos;
— any other illegal goods and services.
- Stay on the platform. We've purposefully made communicating on Pure as convenient as possible. Remember, if someone asks you to switch to another platform, they may have bad intentions in mind. Unfortunately, we are not responsible for other communication channels. We can only help you with what happens on Pure.
As you already know, we follow Apple and Google guidelines. Therefore, we do not allow nude or partially nude photos in the Feed, ads for drugs, weapons, or other prohibited items or content. To keep everything authentic, we don't allow photos with text or filters that can alter your appearance.
Links to social networks and contact information, explicit descriptions of sex, insults, profanity, propaganda and advertising for illegal substances are not allowed in the ad text.
We use a third-party API that helps us identify potentially violating content. And sometimes, mistakes happen. We apologise in advance and promise to do everything in our power to make Pure a safe place for you. If you think your account has been unfairly suspended or blocked, send us an email and we'll take a look.
We want you to feel safe and free to be yourself, try new things, and open yourself up to thrilling adventures and exciting connections. If you have any questions, email us at [email protected]@