Pure is all about honest dating without shame. It’s a place where you can let yourself loose and play it real whoever you choose to be. In Pure space, openness and mutual respect are valued, and connections begin with personal ads. It’s a perfect place to explore your sexuality - you might be surprised to learn what you are into. Just post your ad mentioning whatever mood you are in at the moment and find someone who would share it with you.
People come here to escape daily routine, boredom, and predictability.
Bring your authentic self to Pure and explore the possibilities of open and intriguing connections.
HOW TO REGISTER
It's simple: all you need is an Apple or Google account. This is the safest way to register - Google and Apple are responsible for privacy and control over personal data, you can trust them.
We don’t need any of your personal information, at Pure everything is anonymous, will need to know a little about you:
- what is your gender identity?
- how do you identify sexually?
And we will show you a personalized Feed with your needs, which you can adjust if you are in a different mood.
HOW TO LOGIN
If you already have an account, we’ll recognize you. Just login with your Apple/Google ID.
ARE MY EMAIL AND NAME VISIBLE TO OTHER USERS?
No, there’s no need to worry! Apple doesn't even share your email with us, and your name is the best-kept secret. On Pure everything is anonymous and users will only see your ad. We go the extra mile by generating random nicknames in chats to make it easier to distinguish between who you're talking to, without revealing anyone's identity.
EVERYTHING STARTS WITH PERSONAL ADS
For others to see you, and for you to see those who are nearby, you need to post an ad. To avoid getting lost in the stream, you need to put a little effort to get noticed first. After posting your ad you will enjoy receiving likes, opening chats, and meeting new people.
Here are a few of our best practices:
Your ad can be anything, but in our experience, captivating, fun, and catchy texts work better.
- Don’t limit yourself to just "hello"👋 or a cherry emoji🍒, Pure is made for shameless dating. Speak openly about yourself and your desires, in our space, no one will judge you.
- Make jokes! Humor and irony fuel imagination and make you shine. A sense of humor is one of the sexiest qualities you can have!
- Suggest a specific activity for the first date. This will make it easier to find that special someone with whom you’ll be in sync. Being open about your desires is great, but often the most intriguing things are hidden between the lines. Describe your idea of the date and how it might end. Maybe watching the sunset on a rooftop, going to a movie theatre or having cocktails at the bar. Being clear about what you want increases the chances of making your fantasies come true.
- No one likes a numbers game. Including your measurements is overrated, and advertising your digits makes you look like just one in a million.
WHAT PHOTOS SHOULD I USE?
You can attach up to three photos to your ad. Pictures are not necessary, but adding them will greatly speed up the process! Requirements for photos are minimal. It’s important that your photos are yours.
Nudes in ads are prohibited, but they are allowed in chats. Then will be your time to shine.🍆🍑🍓. We also do not allow photos of drugs, weapons and anything illegal. As part of the fight against fake profiles, we do not allow texts on photos and filters that completely change your appearance.
CAN'T UPLOAD A PHOTO FROM YOUR PHONE GALLERY?
Here on Pure, it all starts with a single word, but photos always increase your chances of success. If you are having issues uploading or sending a photo, most likely you just need to allow Pure access to your gallery.
- Open your phone settings.
- Then choose Pure from the list of apps and allow access to ALL your photos.
This should take care of the issue.
Hot tip: keep your nudes in a separate folder. Your photos are always safely stored on our app, but we can't vouch for your phone.
HOW DOES THE AD FEED WORK?
To see ads from other users, start by publishing your own as soon as you post it, the feed will appear. Your feed is formed based on your preferences and your location. At the top of the feed, you will see ads by users who are online and close to you. Everything can be customized using our filters: Online, Nearby (by radius), City (choose any!), with Photo (we will only show ads with pictures), Gender, and sexuality 👫👯👯💗💜💙🌈🦢
The more accurate the filters, the greater chances you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for!
HOW CAN I SEE ADS FROM OTHER LOCATIONS?
By using the feed filter settings, you can display and like ads from any city of your choice. On Pure all borders are open and your like will be delivered as quickly as possible, no matter what the distance is!
HOW DO I CHANGE THE DISTANCE IN THE FEED FROM KILOMETRES TO MILES?
Go to the settings screen inside the app, find the Distance section, and tap on “kilometers” or “miles”.
HOW DO I HIDE SOMEONE'S AD FROM MY FEED?
You can hide an ad from your feed with just one move - swipe left on an ad to make it disappear. Another way to hide an ad is by clicking on the "three dots" to the top right corner of the ad. Let us know why you want to hide the ad to better help us monitor the feed. If you think that the ad violates our guidelines, feel free to report it. We'll figure it out!
WILL MY AD ALWAYS BE VISIBLE IN THE FEED?
Your ad will be seen by everyone in your radius whose profile is compatible with yourself you want to hide from the feed, press the "Hide" button in the Ad section.
WHY WAS MY AD DELETED?
Remember, we don’t allow users to post ads that contain nudity, sale or mentions of drugs,hateful and abusive statements, bullying, threats to other users of the application, or anything that goes against our Community Guidelines. Also, it’s not allowed to mention any contacts and social media handles in your ad.
If our moderators or users report this kind of behavior, your ad will be deleted. This means that no one will see you in the feed and you will not be able to see other people's ads. As soon as you change your photo and text so that your ad is in compliance with our guidelines, you will be able to use the app again.
CHOOSE YOUR GENDER AND SEXUALITY
With us, you have freedom of choice. You can always change what you're looking for by using the filter settings to refresh the ads shown in your feed.
To change your identity preferences and appear in the feed of other users, go to the settings, click on "My Sexuality" and choose what fits you best today.
Please remember that you will first need to hide the previous ad, change your preferences in the Settings, and only then post a new one that will appear in the Feed of other users. In your new ad, write what you are looking for, and most importantly - with whom!
ALL ABOUT CHATS: FROM 🖤 TO “VIDEO CHATS”
On Pure, you can be as casual as you like - chatting about exciting, sexy topics is the norm with us.
When you see someone you like - click on Like and if there’s a match we will create a chat for both of you.
We encourage you to seize the moment when using Pure - after 24 hours your chats will expire, along with anything you've shared and written. But if you and your match want to continue to get to know each other, you can agree to turn off the timer and continue chatting without any time limit.
You don't have to worry about your safety:
- Firstly, in Pure everything is anonymous.
- Photos and chats cannot be copied or saved.
- If someone takes a screenshot, both of you will instantly be notified.
- Individual messages, photos, voice messages, and chats can be easily deleted at any time. Just select "Clear history" in the chat menu and enjoy a fresh start - everything will disappear from your match’s chat history too.
- Done talking? We will delete all chats when you leave the chat. When you block a profile or submit a report, all chats are instantly destroyed.
- Lastly: photos in Pure disappear after viewing once!
All likes are live for 24 hours after you open the app or post an ad.
When someone likes you, you will find out about it on the Chats tab:
- the newest reactions are always in the top;
- likes can be filtered by those who are Online, Nearby (radius), City, with Photo (we will show you ads only with pictures), Gender and Sexuality preferences.
If words and photos create a spark, the video can start a fire. On Pure, you can communicate face-to-face (or from any other angle) directly from the chat. Invite your match to have a video chat before meeting in real life. It’s the best way to protect yourself and avoid scammers and catfishes.
In case meeting in person isn't your end goal, video chatting can be a fun and pleasurable experience in itself. In our video chats, you can use our custom masks to hide your face or take them off at any time.
Even if the mask moves off your face, the screen will immediately become blurred. Let your imagination run wild, we've taken care of the rest.
MY VIDEO CHATS ARE NOT WORKING
Video chats in Pure make communication accessible and sexting unforgettable. Having problems with your video chat? Let's try to figure it out. Video chat malfunctions are most commonly a result of privacy settings on your phone. Pure must have access to your phone's camera and microphone in order for video chatting to work. To investigate the issue:
If you have Android:
- Open the device settings.
- Click “Apps and notifications”.
- Click on Pure.
- Click on “Permissions” and give Pure access to the camera and microphone.
If you have iOS:
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Camera and allow access to Pure.
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Microphone and allow access to Pure.
It is completely up to you whether you want to receive notifications from Pure or not. To set up notifications, go to Pure’s Settings and click on "notifications''. You can also turn notifications on or off using your phone settings.
- Tap Apps & Notifications> Notifications.
- Turn on or off the "Show notifications" option.
To manage notifications from the lock screen or Action Center.
- Swipe left on a notification or a notification grouping.
- Click "Manage" and choose one of the following options:
Deliver silently: Notifications will appear in the Action Center, but not on the lock screen. They will come without sound and no banners or icons will be displayed.
Disable: This option turns off all notifications for Pure. To turn them back on, go to Settings> Notifications, select an app, and click Allow Notifications.
In the Settings menu, you can also change the styles or settings for alerts.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF PURE?
A gift will make you stand out from thousands of similar likes. Get creative - add a bold note to your gift, record audio from your favorite track, maybe include a photo showing your eyes/lips/collarbones or your signature breakfast in bed.
We will deliver it promptly notifying the user, and when the gift is accepted, we will create a chat for both of you!
BECOME KING OF THE HILL (feature available for men and non-binaries)
Turn everyone’s attention to you with the "King of the Hill" feature. You can think of it as a weapon of mass admiration - you’ll receive more likes, engage in more chats and get more dates. It will be impossible to miss your ad - we will pin it at the top of the feed for a whole hour or until someone else throws you off the hill. Keep in mind, there are plenty of people who’d want to become King, so do your best to keep the title. The longer you are at the top, the more attention everyone will give you.
GET INSTANT CHAT (feature available for Android and WEB)
See someone in the feed that you just have to talk to? We have some good news: click the pink bubble on the ad to start an instant chat. How the conversation will go is up to you, make sure to use this feature wisely.
SAFETY AND PRIVACY
Safety — one of our key values. We would like your experience on Pure to be extremely positive, so below we will tell you about the safety measures already implemented and what you can do to make your time here as easy and safe as possible.
All photos stored in your Pure album are only visible to you. Here you can upload photos from your phone gallery or take photos within the app itself using our camera. Any photos taken within the app will be marked as "true photos".
This is your private album. You can take selfies and save them at any time, then share them later with your chat partners whenever you like. Here, you can safely store nudes, they will not be visible in your phone gallery.
If you want to delete a photo from your album, open the photo you want to delete and click “Delete” in the lower right-hand corner.
The golden rule for taking nudes: make sure your face is hidden, and if possible, hide your tattoos. Also, make sure to use some creativity while taking nude, don’t show it all, leave a bit of mystery and intrigue.
HOW TO SEND SELF-SELFDESTRUCTING PHOTOS?
We all know that it is better to keep your nudes and sex-tapes under lock and key. But if you want to share them, we’ve taken extra measures to keep you safe. There is now an option to send self-destructing photos, your photo will open for a few seconds, just long enough to let your chat partner feast their eyes, then it will destruct forever.
If you see a white 🔥 icon with the text “SELF-DESTRUCT ON” when sending a photo, rest assured that it will be destroyed after your chat partner opens it. This will keep you safe from possible blackmail and useless nude collectors.If you want to leave a photo in the chat, all you need to do is disable self-destruct mode by tapping on the “fire” icon, it will become transparent and the text “self-destruct on” will disappear.
IN-CHAT SCAM NOTIFICATIONS
If your chat partner uses a trigger word that scammers often use in the chat, our system automatically sends you an alert. This does not necessarily mean that your chat partner is a scammer, but we advise you to think twice about the personal information that you’re planning to share with this person. Avoid switching to any external messengers—chat on Pure. As long as you remain on Pure, we can assure you that our safety measures will keep your chats safe.
HOW TO REPORT AND BLOCK USERS
To make Pure better and safer, we need your support. If you see any sort of suspicious behaviour,send us a report. Together, with you, can create a healthy online community. Make sure to check out our Safety and Privacy section.
You can send us reports directly from chats to notify us of any issues with specific ads. Please only send us reports if someone's ad or behavior goes directly against our Community Guidelines.
Click on the menu icon (with three dots) inside the chat or in the ad feed, select "Report" and choose the reason for the report.
By clicking on the menu, you will see the following options:
In the feed: “Hide Ad” (the person will disappear from your feed)
In the chat: “Leave the chat” (your chat will be deleted for both of you and you will no longer be able to text each other)
“Report” (you can choose one of the following reasons for reporting: sale of drugs or sex services, scam, underage and hate speech)
“Block forever” (the person will disappear from your Pure feed forever)
WHY WAS I BANNED?
We are creating a safe space for communication and we will only block users for good reason, read our Community Guidelines to learn more. For any of the concerns mentioned below, we will ban users permanently:
- Abusive behaviour or nudity
- Sale or mentions of drugs
If you think you have been banned unfairly please write to us at [email protected], we will take a look into your request.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FROZEN?
We will temporarily freeze your account for any suspicious behavior and our moderation team will review your account manually. If everything seems fine, we will get you back on the app within the next 24 hours, and all your chats will be restored (unless your chat partner left the chat).
SUBSCRIPTION SETTINGS AND OTHER PAID FEATURES
Depending on your device, you can pay for the subscription through your Google/Apple account or with a credit card.
I CAN’T MAKE A PAYMENT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Make sure that you have enough funds on your card and check if you have any blocks or restrictions on transactions. Try another card. If nothing helps, write to us at [email protected]
CAN I USE ONE SUBSCRIPTION ON SEVERAL DEVICES?
Sure! If you deleted the application on one device and downloaded it on another, you don’t need to pay for your subscription again. Just use the same e-mail address that you already used to register and Pure will automatically give you access (if the previously activated subscription in iTunes, Google Play or the web version is still valid).
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ON ANDROID
- Open the app page in the Google Play Store
- Click on the “Menu” icon, and then “Subscriptions”
- Find the subscription you need and click "Unsubscribe"
- Subscriptions must be cancelled at least 24 hours before they expire. This is the standard rule for subscriptions in Google Play.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ON iOS
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap “Subscriptions.” (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription.”
Subscriptions must be cancelled at least 24 hours before they expire. This is the standard rule for subscriptions in AppStore.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ON WEB
- Go to “Settings” in the upper right corner of the page (next to your profile photo).
- Then click “Subscription” at the top left-hand side of the page.
- Cancel the subscription by following the on-screen instructions.
- Upon successful cancellation of your subscription auto-renewal, you will see the text "Automatic renewal is turned off."
HOW DO I CHANGE MY SUBSCRIPTION PLAN?
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Click your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then click View Apple ID.
- Find “Subscriptions” and open it
- Select the subscription you want to cancel from the list, Apple will automatically cancel the current one and transfer you to a different type of subscription. If there is a difference for the unused paid period, it will be returned to your account.
Cancel the auto-renewal of the current subscription in the GooglePlay settings. At the end of the paid subscription period, when you try to publish your ad, you will see several options, choose the one that suits you best.
Go to Settings in the upper right corner of the page (next to your profile photo) and select "Subscription" in the upper left hand of the page, cancel auto-renewal of your subscription. At the end of the paid period, when you will try to publish your ad, you will see several subscription options, choose the one that suits you best.
HOW DO REFUNDS WORK?
By registering for the application, you agreed to the Terms and Conditions. We cannot refund money for an activated subscription that you have used. If any technical errors have occurred, write to us at [email protected] We will check everything and try to help.
HOW TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES
We will need the following information:
- Indicate the platform on which you encountered the problem (iOS/Android/Web).
- Your Pure ID
- Android and iOS -> Go to “Settings” and send us an e-mail from the address indicated at the bottom of the screen
- Web -> Go to the “Account” and send us an e-mail from the address indicated under the line “Your account” or a screenshot of this screen.
- Describe the problem. Tell us about the actions that led to the problem, step-by-step, taking into account all important details.
- Indicate the exact time the problem occurred—up to the minute, if possible.
Other things that might be helpful:
- If you are using Pure on iOS or Web, send screenshots or videos of the problem.
- If you are using Pure on Android, send logs.
- Go to the “Settings” screen inside the application, tap on the e-mail at the bottom and hold it for a few seconds until you see the option to send logs via e-mail
- If the problem concerns paying for a subscription or in-app purchases, be sure to send us a receipt from the billing operator (for iOS, Apple; for Android, Google; for Web, Cardpay). Please note that we need the receipt specifically from the billing operator, not from your bank.
Send all this data to [email protected]