PURE’S COOKIES POLICY
This cookies policy (“Cookies Policy”) applies to the use of the website https://pure.app/ in its entirety, including all of our subpages, associated sites or pages (“Website”) and the PURE web app which is accessible through browsers on mobile phone, tablet computer and personal computer (collectively, “PURE”), all operated by Online Classifieds AG, Steinhauserstrasse 74, 6300 Zug, Switzerland, CHE-274.401.166 (“we”, “us”, “our”).
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file stored permanently or temporarily on your computer or mobile device by your web browser when you visit or use PURE. Cookies are a tool that stores information about website visits and recognizes you and your preferences each time you visit PURE, thus ensuring site functionality and enabling us to provide the services you request.
With your consent we may use other cookies, for example persistent tracking cookies (also known as local storage devices), mainly for security protection purposes, such as preventing fishers, scammers, and unauthorized login attempts. These other cookies may also be used to analyze your usage behavior and to optimize and personalize the content on PURE.
We also use technologies such as web beacons known also as pixels (files with unique identifier that allows us to check when a user has accessed some content on our Website), tracking URLs (allows us to trace from where our Website visitors come from) and software development kits also known as SKDs (set of tools that function like web beacons or cookies). For the sake of simplicity, we also refer to these technologies as “cookies” in this Cookies Policy.
- those that are strictly necessary to deliver the services that you have requested. It is not possible to deactivate these cookies because they are essential to enable us to provide the service that you have requested;
- cookies related to the performance of PURE, such as Performance and Analytics Cookies that help us determine how PURE is performing and ensure a smooth and trouble-free experience for our members and visitors.
We collect and may give others permission to collect information by placing cookies on your computer or mobile device. Below is a list to of the individual cookie functions and their explanation:
- Necessary (mandatory): Necessary cookies are required to enable basic features of this site, such as providing safe and secure log-in, adjusting your consent preferences and establishing overall security and integrity of PURE.
- Functional (opt-in): Functional cookies are used to help perform certain functionalities like recognizing users on PURE, remembering preferences they have previously selected, including language preferences and location information, and other features.
- Analytics (opt-in): Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help to provide information on metrics such as number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. The main analytical cookies we use are Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica.
Yandex Metrica, Ulitsa Lva Tolstogo 16, Moscow, Russia 119021, is used to collect information about how visitors use PURE. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve PURE. Please find more information about how Yandex Metrica protects your data privacy rights here.
- Performance (opt-in): Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the users with assisting with navigation on PURE, ensuring pages load up quickly and responding rapidly to users requests for services.
- Advertisement (opt-in): Advertisement cookies are used to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns we create and manage on other platforms.
3. How can you control cookies?
You can set and adjust your cookie preferences at any time by accessing your browser settings and adjusting your cookie preferences there.
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser to better control or reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your end device. The procedure for managing cookies is slightly different for each internet browser. You can check the specific steps in your browser help menu.
Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from using some specific features of PURE.
4. Privacy policies of other websites
PURE may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by us.
The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to these third-party sites, nor do the links from PURE imply that we endorse or have reviewed these third-party sites.
We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
If you have feedback, comments, or questions about data protection or PURE’s Cookies Policy please contact us by email at [email protected].
Alternatively, you can write to:
Online Classifieds AG
Effective date: 15 April 2023