Senior iOS Developer
Pure is a dating app for honest dating around the world. We believe that dating is not just endless swiping, but a fun game in which everyone can find something for themselves regardless of their taste!
We're looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join the team! You will be working on the current Pure app and our iOS SDK for the backend platform. Of course, all work will not just be rewriting old features - as Pure is growing rapidly and we are constantly adding new features you won’t get bored. This also means you will have an impact on our code base and get to bring new ideas to the table!
- 5+ years of experience with iOS app development.
- Strong knowledge of Swift - we use iOS 14+ with fancy modern stuff) ;)
- Experience working with VIPER + Redux (OK, we always try to).
- Experience with TDD & unit testing.
- Working with manual layouts.
- Strong knowledge of Git.
- Experience with audio and video calls.
- Messenger development experience.
- Experience with embedded shopping.
- Experience with dating apps.
- Developing high-quality features on iOS using Swift.
- Collaborating with the team to ensure the app meets user needs and business objectives.
- Continuously seeking opportunities to improve application performance and code stability.
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the app.
- Refactor code to make it easier to maintain and extend.
At Pure, we are anything but boring. Join us on a mission to make dating more exciting for everyone!
P.S. It’s a plus if you can include a link to any source code you think might be worth pursuing – it could be an OpenSource project, a pull request, or simply an archive of your work.